2-YEAR EXCLUSIVE BUSH CAREER PROGRAM
This is the ultimate BUSH CAREER kick-starter...With no prior knowledge or experience needed, this 2-YEAR EXCLUSIVE BUSH CAREER PROGRAM could help you take the biggest step in your life towards a successful career in the African bush...
Start your career off on a high by joining the African conservation community, TODAY!
During this course you’ll spend an unforgettable time in the African bush, learning about wildlife, conservation management, and how to successfully contribute towards the protection of wilderness areas in Africa.
There are few global sectors as large, lucrative or resilient as the Field Guiding, Wildlife Conservation and Safari Lodge industry. An incredibly diverse sector that creates millions of job openings each year, offering career opportunities that are enjoyable, accessible and rewarding....
Lodges, reserves and operators throughout Southern Africa and Africa are constantly on the lookout for talented individuals and emerging leadership figures to add to their ranks, not to mention the desperate need for well-rounded new comers to the industry with the knowledge, skills and basic competency levels to be effective, productive and perform across all levels of operational requirements and expectancy…
The 2-YEAR EXCLUSIVE BUSH CAREER PROGRAM not only introduces students to all the mainstream facets of the conservation and hospitality industry, it also focuses heavily on human capital- and value proposition development in each one of our students…
R 289 000:00 all inclusive
Meals, Accommodation, Study Material, Uniform Contribution, Membership-, Exam-, Assessment- & Moderation- Fees.
COURSE STARTING DATES:
COURSE LAYOUT & CONTENTS:
* TERM 1: SAFARI GUIDING
- Apprentice Field Guide (NQF2) Qualification
- First Aid Level 1 Certificate
- Basic Birding Certificate
- Wilderness Tracks & Signs Certificate
* TERM 2: LODGE MANAGEMENT
- Game Lodge Management Certificate
(Housekeeping, Food & Beverage, Kitchen Operations, Basic Cooking, Front Of House, Preventative Maintenance, Function Management, etc.)
* TERM 3: WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT
- Wildlife & Reserve Management Certificate
(Laws & Legislation, Bio-diversity Conservation, Natural Resources Protection, Veld Management, Ecological Processes & Principles, Land Degradation, Invader Plants, Bush Encroachment, Road Maintenance, Fire Management, Animal Health Monitoring, Game Fencing, Population Control, and much more…)
ALSO INCLUDED: Snare Sweeping/Removal, Fence Patrols/Activity Monitoring, Alien plant Control< Bush Encroachment Management, Erosions Control, Bio-Diversity Surveys, Animal Health Monitoring & Problem Animal Control
* COURSE TERM 4: ADVANCED NATURE GUIDING
- Advanced Bush Skills Certificate
- Environmental Education Certificate
- Snake Handling Certificate
- Cyber Tracker Certificate
* TERM 5: HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- Team Leadership & People Management Certificate
- Professional Breakthrough BOOTCAMP Certificate
* TERM 6: CONSERVATION MANAGEMENT
- Game Ranch Management Certificate
Wildlife Support Services:
- Wildlife Rehabilitation Certificate,
- Conservation Action Planning Certificate,
- Wildlife Research Certificate &
- Wilderness Protection (Anti-poaching) Certificate
- 12 Months